Saturday, November 14, 2009

Nativity Puppets

So here is the project that I have been working on lately. These Nativity Puppets are made of felt....they are lot of work but so worth it. Benjamin already loves them....so I am glad that I made them. So now when I pull out my glass nativity he will have his own to play with. Also when we talk about the Nativity during the Christmas Season we can use them too.

Joseph and Mary with baby Jesus
Angel
Shepherds and a sheep
The 3 Kings

8 comments:

Emily said...

VERY cute Tiff!! I LOOVE them!

Nathan and Colleen said...

Did you have a pattern or did you come up with the design yourself. They're really cute.
Colleen

Judd and Debi Williams said...

that is great stuff, good job Tiffany. They are really cute. Where can i find the patterns.

Nicole said...

So cute! I'm going to steal it :)

Marianne and Matt said...

Those really are so cute!! Hey do you know what you are having yet?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

LOVING IT! Did you come up with this idea on your own or did you find a pattern? They are so adorable!! I didn't know you were so crafty girl!

PS your blog never shows that it has been updated on my blog list!! I never know when you've posted!

Susie said...

Tiffany, they are adorable! Awesome job. I want some.

CJMsquared+6 said...

So stinkin' cute! Did you get the pattern from somewhere or just make it up? I love them!!