Way Fruit Farm is about 20 minutes away that provide a tour of the apple orchard and how they harvest the apples for preschool aged kids. So 29 Mormon moms got together to go on a fun hay ride through the orchard took a tour of the warehouse and we got a few pounds of fresh apples and a small jug of fresh apple cider.....all for $5!!! It was really fun...and in the fall this same farm has an awesome fall festival that we will be going too....so stay tuned.
Benjamin and his friend Finn
The warehouse where the apples are stored smelled soooo good....and they were the best apples I have ever tasted

Benjamin and his awesome CHEESE face while riding on our hay ride
The apple orchard
The tractor that pulled us on our hay ride.....Benjamin was soooo excited to be on a wagon being pulled by a tractor!!!
5 comments:
I'm jealous of your fall. That looks really cool.
THose pics are adorable!!! I'm happy to see that jacket put to use! I'm glad it fits. He is so dang cute. We miss you guys!!
Mmmm! I love freshly picked apples. What a cool place! Benjamin gets cuter every day. Your pictures are awesome too! I thought about our nature walks and zoo trips today. We miss you guys, but are SO glad to see that you guys are having fun!
Sounds like a delicious day!! How fun to have something like that so close!!
how fun! It looks cold though! yikes, im not ready for winter weather! your little guy is so cute!
Post a Comment