Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ugly Sweater and Mustache Party ~ Thanks Austin's

Marianne Lorz and I have the most Colorful sweaters!!! Aren't they Beautiful!!
Dave was called the Steve Urkle of the group...

Look at all those Crazy Mustaches

Oh how many ugly sweaters can there be in this world....I think that the Austin's party had them all!!! Everyone looked awesome.

Dave and I with our Goodwill sweaters....his $4.00....mine $2.50 (because it was short sleeved)
It was a great party and we had so much fun...there were tasty appetizers, treats and a fun game of charades.






6 comments:

Heather Mills said...

TIFFANY! I did not know you were a blogger too! It's fun to see your pictures. Benjamin is so handsome!

CJMsquared+6 said...

Love them!! What a great idea for a party... something different and interesting! Looks like you all had a great time!

Nicole said...

Oh, you're right. My ugly sweater is glowing in your picture... wow. That was a lot of fun. Good, ugly fun :)

Katie said...

Here's the sad thing...David totally looks like my dad!!! My dad used to wear sweaters all the time and had glasses just like that...and of course the mustache. Anyway, but you can't EVER tell my dad I said so!!

Judd and Debi Williams said...

wow you two are soooo funny. Taht must have been a great party. Boy we miss you guys.

Marilene said...

that is so fun!